We welcome new members!
In order to be eligible for membership with the BCA, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have resided in the City of Burnaby for 30 or more days immediately prior to the date of application, and
- be a member in good standing of the New Democratic Party of British Columbia, and
- be 13 years of age or older, and
- not be a member or supporter of another civic political party or independent candidate running in opposition to the BCA in Burnaby, and
- pay the initial fee and membership dues.
- Initial fee for new and lapsed Members is $40. Membership dues are $20 per year after that.
Proof of identity and home address will also be required.
To apply for membership, please download the Membership Application at this link, follow the instructions on the form and mail to:
Burnaby Citizens Association
PO Box 54559,
Burnaby, BC V5E 4J6